#WasinJapan: Ephemeral

I am not proud to say that I spend an excessive amount of time on Sp*tify: almost through all the hours which I spent in front of my personal computer. However, those times provide me a big chance to enjoy a wide range of music.

One day, I stumbled upon this Japanese song. Unpredictably too random, actually, since I played an English playlist.

Anyway, the song was legit. 

I checked the title: Ephemeral.

Uhoh never heard that before. 

After checking the online dictionary, I fell in love with this word for the way it sounds and the meaning.

Many things are ephemeral including my stay in Japan and my memories about it.

I realized I did not have chance -nor put effort to do so- to write down anything about my life in Japan whereas it was so memorable; in the bright and dark picture, though. 

Suddenly it was over and several epic scenes I had while I was there became vague in my memory.

Here I am with more spare time, more effort, and more urge to embody those fleeting moments in Japan through this newly named section: #Was in Japan.

Hopefully, I have determined mind to write down them while brushing up on my English writing skill and artwork here. LOL. Finger crossed!

***

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LPDP & Diploma Fresh Graduate [LPDP Part 1]

15 Hari Perayaan Imlek di Pontianak: Tradisi Saling Kunjung hingga Berburu Kumis Naga

Light-up aka Luminarie 「神戸ルミナリエ」